:::Fragmented Ancient Wisdom:::
Shalom
I would like to bring to your attention the fact that many of the ancient teachings of Spirituality and Sexuality that are floating about, are fragmented. This fragmentation has left undesirable gaps in the path to completion that can prove to be dangerous to the Student of Life treading down it’s path. I –as well as other scholars and students of Life- have found that critical aspects of the studies are missing. There are those who supposedly teach Tantra, but, have left out invaluable stepping stones that prepare the mind and body to take the higher grounds to their desired destination.
Many of the great spiritual teachings were only passed on orally, others through song and poetry and even dance. An immense amount of the teachings were destroyed by The Churches during their witch hunts to annihilate any knowledge that didn’t agree with their set system of values and opinions.
So, what I have done is, I have spent the last 6 years piecing it all back together. Suffice to say, The Mystical Quilt has been successfully restored! I have also saved you all the trouble of doing this yourself, here is an example of what I mean:
I had to read through literally hundreds and thousands of different books on Religion, Spirituality, Meta-Physics, Symbolism, World History, Philosophy, Theology, Biology, Alchemy, Mathematics, Poetry, and that’s only that which I can more readily recall at the moment. Some of these books were IMMENSE!
I also tracked down the vital elements by interviewing practitioners of The Hidden Arts, talking with some pretty incredible individuals
I want to inform you all of this process I went through in order to give you a good grasp on what amount of effort and work was put into this System. I can effectively say that AOTHA was built from the ground up – the ground it rests upon is strongly based on the ancient and even modern teacher’s works.
AOTHA is a fool proof system and I know this to be the God Honest Truth, because, I am living breathing proof of it as are those I have taught in physical space – I recently decided to expand the possibilities of this system through non-tangible space that we commonly refer to as: The Internet.
The techniques, lessons, instructions and wisdom you will find here is for YOUR benefit because I am a selfless man of Integrity and, I am devoted to the advancement of the system so that Humankind as a whole may be able to correct itself and make the world a place that is desirable to raise children in(I, myself, have two children; that alone should bond my words).
That is my true purpose:
To make somebody smile –both with their mouth and with their Soul.
:::BONUS:::
As a bonus appendage to this article. I want to give you a taste of what is to come. This will allow you to get used to the format now, though, to be completely honest; there isn’t much of a format. Seeing as how I can not physically see you and coach you in the lessons I will present to you, we will have to use a different approach that will benefit us both. This approach is: THE COMMENT BOX and MY EMAIL. I will assist you with any bumps along the road to completion. I possess great patience and will bear with you no matter where you are at in your training. My email is HiddenArtsMaster@gmail.com please feel free to leave me a message. Also, feel free to send me over some things you think are interesting that I could look into and provide further information on. Knowledge is Power. Love is Power. So let us, together, utilize both Powers to fulfill the purpose of Mankind.
I would also like for you to know that things wont be serious ALL THE TIME. We are human beings, we are allowed the luxury of laughter and positive fun. ANY Negative, of any kind is simply not allowed here. Sure, this is just a Blog in the Blogosphere and probably even looks like another blogger blog out there already, but, what separates us from the pack is the dedication put into it and the fact that I do NOT allow any Negativity to lurk about this temple. This Temple/School is one that focuses on the good things in life while preparing for the worse. We just never EVER hope for the worse.
One last thing before I depart for now…… MEDITATE! It does wonders to the Mind, Body and Spirit.
No comments:
Post a Comment